GRANT WRITING & REPORTING
Shannon's grant writing and reporting expertise includes technical writing and research on the subjects of mental health and substance use disorder prevention, treatment and recovery support services and gaps, as well as scientifically established behavioral health interventions.
She has a track record of winning grants in the addiction recovery field and is eager to help you win too so you can expand your reach and empower your local community and movement. She can offer support in the following areas.
- Grant Research: Let Shannon do the work of identifying grants that your organization is most qualified to win.
- Technical Assistance: Support for everything from grant proposal reviews & sustainability assistance to partnership development & help with nonprofit incorporation.
- Grant Writing: Shannon's grant writing expertise can dramatically improve your chances of winning an award.
- Grant Reporting & Evaluation: She'll deal with the data collection and monthly and quarterly reports while you focus on your grant program.
- Grant Training: Develop your team’s skills and knowledge with coaching and custom workshops.
- Strategic Planning: She can help you develop a strategic plan that is aligned to funding opportunities.
Featured, large-scale, AWARD-WINNING PROPOSALS:
SAMHSA Targeted Capacity Expansion-Peer-to-Peer
For USARA, Shannon wrote and won the SAMHSA Targeted Capacity Expansion-Peer-to-Peer grant for roughly $900,000.00 to provide peer services to individuals seeking recovery in the state of Utah.
Substance Abuse Prevention & Treatment Agency, Women’s Set Aside Funds
For Foundation for Recovery, Shannon wrote and won the Substance Abuse Prevention & Treatment Agency grant under the Women’s Set Aside Funds for $107,000 (FY 2017) and $104,000 (FY 2018) to provide peer support services for women in the criminal justice system.
Temporary Assistance for needy famiilies
Shannon wrote and won a Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Workforce Services grant for $898,488.00 which was awarded to USARA for addiction intervention services.
SAMHSA Recovery Community Services Program-Statewide Network
Shannon wrote and won the SAMHSA Recovery Community Services Program-Statewide Network grant for $450,000 for FFR in Nevada to further strengthen Recovery Community Organizations (RCOs) and their statewide network of recovery stakeholders as key partners in the delivery of state and local treatment and recovery support services, as well as allied health systems through collaboration, systems improvement, public health messaging, and training conducted for (or with) key recovery stakeholder organizations.